February 2019 Election
Election Results will be posted here once all votes are tallied.
Elections and Uncontested Races
Filing has closed for the February 2019 election for Residential Design Review Committees and Village Association positions.
Elections will not be held for any Residential Design Review Committee or Village Association that did not have a contested race as of 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 23, 2019. Candidates in the uncontested races will be seated in accordance with the entity’s bylaws, and filling of any remaining vacancies will also proceed in accordance with the entity’s bylaws.
See below for a list of elections and uncontested races.
Elections to be held
- Cochran’s Crossing Residential Design Review Committee
- Creekside Park Residential Design Review Committee
- Panther Creek Village Association
No election/No contested races
- Alden Bridge Residential Design Review Committee
- Alden Bridge Village Association
- Cochran’s Crossing Village Association
- College Park Residential Design Review Committee
- College Park Village Association
- Creekside Park Village Association
- Grogan’s Mill Residential Design Review Committee
- Grogan’s Mill Village Association
- Indian Springs (WCA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs (TWA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs Village Association
- Panther Creek Residential Design Review Committee
- Sterling Ridge Village Association
- Sterling Ridge Residential Design Review Committee
View the final list of candidates filed.
More information regarding elections can be found on The Woodlands Township web site, www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or by calling 281-210-3800. If you are interested in serving on a village association that has openings, please contact the village president or attend an upcoming village association meeting. If you are interested in serving on a Residential Design Review Committee with vacancies, please contact The Woodlands Township Covenant Administration Department at 281-210-3800.
Election Day is February 16, 2019.
Voting will only be held for the Cochran’s Crossing Residential Design Review Committee, Creekside Park Residential Design Review Committee, and Panther Creek Village Association.
Voting for all residents and property owners for all polling dates for the February Residential Design Review Committee and Village Association elections will be held at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, located at 2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
Convenience voting: Monday, February 11, through Friday, February 15, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Election Day: Saturday, February 16, 2019, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Who is eligible to vote?
All persons 18 years or older who live (as a resident) or own property in The Woodlands and who are members in good standing are eligible to vote. A member is NOT in good standing if they are delinquent in the payment of any previous annual assessment, or other fees or charges (other than user fees as defined in the WCA/TWA Covenants).
Eligible voters may cast ballots only in those villages where they reside or own property. Voters may only vote for persons representing their village.
U.S. citizenship is not required to vote in the Residential Design Review Committee and Village Association elections. However, U.S. citizenship is required to vote in federal, state and local/county elections, including the November election for The Woodlands Township Board of Directors.