Please visit these partner agency websites for emergency management information:
- Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management
- Montgomery County Northstar (The Woodlands Traffic)
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management
- Harris County Transtar (Houston Traffic)
- Harris County Flood Control District
- Municipal District Services
- American Red Cross (Texas Gulf Coast)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- National Weather Service
- San Jacinto River Authority
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Information Regarding Recent Flooding
Montgomery County officials continue to work with the State and FEMA on the long-term road to recovery. Please visit the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management website for important updates, flood recovery information, weather notices and more.
Flood debris pickup is being coordinated by the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management. Please call 936-523-3903 with your name and address. Contractors picking up debris will then be notified. For questions about debris removal in Harris County, please click here. For free home cleanup help from local relief agencies in Texas, please call 1-800-451-1954.
The BCFS Disaster Case Management Team has several locations open for those needing additional disaster related resources and assistance.
State and federal recovery officials encourage Texans to watch for and report any suspicious activity or potential fraud from scam artists, identity thieves and other criminals.
FEMA has set up Disaster Recovery Centers for Montgomery County that are open to serve as physical locations for flood victims to meet with FEMA representatives and learn more about the recovery application process. To find a center nearby, visit the FEMA website.
Please utilize these resources for additional emergency preparedness information: