Montgomery County Water Supply and Conservation Symposium
Saturday, April 5, 2014
9 to 11:30 a.m.
The Woodlands Township
2801 Technology Forest Boulevard, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Registration--REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
- Water Supply and Conservation
- Status of Water: State and Local Levels
- Freshwater for Galveston Bay: Maintaining Flow to the End of the Pipe
- We Passed the Bill - What's Next? - The Effects of Prop 6/HB4
- The Future of Groundwater in Montgomery County
Due to limited seating, registration is required for this FREE symposium.
A limited number of drop-in seats are available on a first come, first serve basis, starting at 8:30 a.m..
Hosted by The Woodlands Township the Water Conservation Symposium is sponsored by Lone Star Groundwater Conservation District in cooperation with The Woodlands Joint Powers Agency.
For more information, please visit Woodlands Joint Powers Agency or call 832-813-6906.