Go To Search
Animal Control
Montgomery County Animal Service Center
For information about animal control, pet registration, vaccination and other related requirements, contact the Montgomery County Animal Service Center at 936-442-7738.

My Neighbor’s Dogs Won’t Stop Barking. What Can I Do?
First, speak directly to the pet owner and let your concerns be known. If this has been done without improvement, you may contact:
  • Montgomery County 
    • Animal Control: 936-442-7738
    • Sheriff's Office: 936-442-7797
    • Constable Precinct 3: 281-363-1161
    • Dispute Resolution Center: 936-760-6914 or 281-354-5511 ext. 6914
  • Harris County 
    • Animal Control: 281-999-3191
    • Sheriff's Office: 713-221-6000
    • Constable Precinct 4: 281-376-3472
    • Dispute Resolution Center: 713-755-8274

Home Contact Us Site Map Agendas Accessibility Copyright Notice Using Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus