Director of Human Resources
2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
The goal of The Woodlands Township’s Human Resources department is to support and attract a talented and innovative staff. The primary responsibilities of the department are:
- Hire and retain qualified employees who support our vision, mission and customer service standards
- Ensure compensation practices are competitive and in line with our organizational values
- Ensure cost-effective health, welfare and retirement benefits are maintained for employees
- Ensure organization meets and follows all federal and state employment laws
- Ensure the training needs of the organization are met
- Administer the performance evaluation process
- Negotiate and mediate contract provisions with the WFD bargaining units
- Promote positive employee relations and recognition
- Provide coaching to employees and supervisors to ensure performance expectations are met
- Maintain up-to-date Employee Policy Manual and Employee Handbook
The Woodlands Township employs over 424 regular full and part-time employees and 400 seasonal employees.
View current job openings
available with The Woodlands Township. All positions are open until filled, unless otherwise noted. Job postings are updated as they become available.
Thank you for your interest in working for The Woodlands Township.