- Must use wheeled cart provided by Waste Management.
- Place trash cart at curb with handles facing house and 4 feet from other items.
- Container lid must close completely.
- Excess trash must be bagged and tagged with pink tags available at The Woodlands Township ofices and at Kroger and Randalls Customer Service counters in The Woodlands for $1.75 each.
- Each bag of excess trash must not exceed 40 pounds.
- NO household hazardous waste or construction debris.
- To report a missed pick-up, please contact Waste Management at 1-800-800-5804 or e-mail . Request a confirmation number.
- For unresolved service issues, please contact Environmental Services at 281-210-3800 or e-mail.