Bulky Oversized Trash
Guidelines for Oversized Trash
Bulky or oversized items must be scheduled. The service is provided at no additional cost. For a trouble-free pick-up, please adhere to specifications:
- Bulk waste refers to appliances, furniture and other large household items too large to fit in 96-gallon trash cart if it were empty.
- Carpet (4-foot bundles, limit 2).
- Refrigerators, freezers and AC units must be certified Freon free.
- NO construction debris; concrete; bricks; roofing; vehicles or parts; household waste or yard trimmings.
- Extra bags of household trash require a pink tag available for $1.75 each at local grocery stores and DO NOT need to be scheduled for pick-up.
Schedule Bulk Pick-up
- At least 2 working days prior to your regular service day, call Waste Management at 1-800-800-5804 or e-mail e-mail to schedule pick-up.
- State name, address, phone number, village, service day and description of items for pick-up.
- Request a confirmation number and keep it handy until service has occurred.
- No bulk trash pick-up 2nd Monday or 4th Friday of the month.
To report a missed pick-up, please contact Waste Management. For unresolved service issues, please contact Environmental Services at 281-210-3800 or e-mail
If household items are usable, please refer to Donation Guide
for a list of charitable organizations that provide drop-off and pick-up of clothing, furniture, appliances and other housewares.