For curbside pick-up, use the 96-gallon recycling cart with the yellow lid to place all your standard recyclables together, no sorting or bagging. Please rinse cans, bottles and containers. Only clean paper products are recyclable. Curbside Collection accepts these items:
Printable flier Recycling Video
- Aseptic containers
- Dairy, juice and soup cartons
- Glass bottles and jars
- Rigid plastic bottles, jars and containers
- Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7.
- Pour out liquids and rinse containers well.
- Replace caps.
- NO plastic bags.
- Corrugated cardboard and paperboard, cereal boxes and tubes
- Flatten and/or trim to fit cart.
- NO pizza boxes.
- Books, phone books, catalogs and magazines.
- Newspapers, include slicks, remove plastic sleeves.
- Office and school paper.
- Junk mail.
- Brown paper bags
- Aluminum cans and foil - rinsed
- Tin or steel cans - rinsed
To report a missed pick-up, please contact Waste Management at 1-800-800-5804 or email. For unresolved service issues, please contact Environmental Services at 281-210-3800 or e-mail.