Earth Day GreenUp
||A Great American Cleanup Event
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Check in: 8 to 10 a.m.
Clean up: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Celebrate: 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
|Earth Day 2014 marks the fourth annual community-wide stewardship project for The Woodlands Township. Connect with neighbors and the outdoors by joining or leading a cleanup crew bagging trash from the streets, pathways and streams. You gather your friends, and we provide the bags!
Community Registration - Cleanup Volunteer Form
- Individuals, families, clubs, scouts, neighborhoods, businesses, places of worship
- Early registration is encouraged, especially for groups
- Walk-up registration welcome on March 29, 2014
- Everyone needs to register, whether participating as an individual or a group
- Participants will receive a T-shirt and refreshments
- Wear appropriate clothing, long pants, close-toed shoes or boots recommended
- Remember hats, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and water
- Gloves and bags provided
- A limited number of grabbers and vests will be available per group
- Wagons welcome
Go To Cleanup Location
- Saturday, March 29, 2014, from 8 to 10 a.m.
- Check in at a designated park in your village
- Pick up supplies for yourself and/or group
- Receive a map to the cleanup site
- Green it up! Plan to spend 60 to 90 minutes at the cleanup site
- Deposit bags and large items at designated sites throughout the community
- OR bring bags to the GreenUp celebration party
- The community-wide party runs from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Northshore Park
- Eco booths and kid's activities
- Live jazz with Don Slocomb Band
- T-shirt pick-up and free pizza for GreenUp volunteers
- Food tickets available for purchase by general public
For more information, call The Woodlands Township Environmental Services Department at 281-210-3800 or email
How Green is Your Village?
It starts with you!