Bib numbers will be emailed out the week of the race. They will also be posted on our website.
Your race packet will contain a Memorial Hermann 10 For Texas Technical Shirt, hat and race bib. The shirt sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Packet Pick-Up Schedule
Please send any photos you have taken at our events directly to .
Photos for the 2014 Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas were taken by raceshots.net. All photos are available for quick, easy, online purchase at www.raceshots.net. All questions should be directed to .
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.
Awards are given in the following categories:
The 2014 Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas timing was handeled by Athlete Guild.
The Award Ceremony will tentatively begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Overall Winner – Male and Female
- Masters Winner – Male and Female (40-49 years old)
- Grand Masters Winner – Male and Female (50 years and up)
- Top three male and female finishers in the following age categories:
- 14 years and younger
- 15-19 years
- 20-24 years
- 25-29 years
- 30-34 years
- 35-39 years
- 40-44 years
- 45-49 years
- 50-54 years
- 55-59 years
- 60-64 years
- 65-69 years
- 70 years and up
After the race, enjoy a Texas-sized party complete with food, fun, and live music.
NO animals are permitted at Market Street.