Your race packet will contain a Memorial Hermann 10 For Texas Technical Shirt and race bib. The shirt sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Packet Pick-Up Schedule
To be determined
Please send any photos you have taken at our events directly to
Photos for the 2014 Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas will be taken by raceshots.net. All photos will be available for quick, easy, online purchase, 2-3 days after the event at www.raceshots.net
. All questions should be directed to
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Bag drop will be organized in three tents.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.
The 2014 Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas timing will be handeled by Athlete Guild. Timing chips will be on the back of the race bibs and will also be disposable.
The Award Ceremony will tentatively begin at 9:30 a.m.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Overall Winner – Male and Female
- Masters Winner – Male and Female (40-49 years old)
- Grand Masters Winner – Male and Female (50 years and up)
- Top three male and female finishers in the following age categories:
- 14 years and younger
- 15-19 years
- 20-24 years
- 25-29 years
- 30-34 years
- 35-39 years
- 40-44 years
- 45-49 years
- 50-54 years
- 55-59 years
- 60-64 years
- 65-69 years
- 70 years and up
After the race, enjoy a Texas-sized party complete with food, fun, and live music.
Market Street Layout: To Be Determined
NO animals are permitted at Market Street.