Emergency Training Center
The mission of The Woodlands Fire Department Emergency Training Center is to meet the preparedness and development needs of regional entities in the area of emergency management and response. The Woodlands Fire Department Emergency Training Center seeks to provide a comprehensive, multi-disciplined and coordinated approach in order to provide superior service for all risk hazards.
For more information on the Emergency Training Center, please call
281-210-5820 or call Fire Department Administration at 281-367-3444.
For CPR class dates, please visit the calendar.
Training Center Features
The Emergency Training Center is a state-of-the-art training facility with:
- Break room
- Breathing air fill station
- Dividable large classroom that is 2,876 square feet with the capacity for 120 students
- Exercise facility
- Four labs that total 2,440 square feet, each with the capacity for 30 students
- Highly technical drill tower capable of conducting four separate live burn simulations and a variety of other special operations training exercises
- Hose storage
- Media room
- More than 20,000 square feet total
- Over 100,000 square feet of paved drill ground area
- Reception area
- Six administrative / instructor offices
- Three apparatus / storage bays
- Work stations
- Work rooms
To register for Fire Science Technology or Emergency Medical Services Professions courses, visit Lone Star College Web site: