Course Time Limits
Due to the safety of the participants and road opening times, course time limits will be set for the 2014 event.
(Subject to change)
|| Cutt Off Time
|| 8 a.m.
|| Swim Course Closes
- 30 minutes after the final wave starts (7:30 a.m.).
- All athletes must complete the swim course by 8 a.m. or they will not be allowed to start the bike.
|| 9:15 a.m.
|| Bike Course Closes
- All athletes must leave Transition (T2) by 9:15 a.m. or they will not be allowed to start the run.
|| 10 a.m.
|| Run Course Closes
- All athletes must pass the 4KM mark (corner of Lakes Woodlands & Grogan’s Mill) by 10 a.m. or they will be moved to the pathway.
- All finishers MUST be in by no later than 10:10 a.m. when the finish line closes.
If an athlete exceeds the time limit set for that portion of the event (swim, bike, run), CB &I TRI – The Woodlands race staff reserves the right to remove that athlete from the course, and in turn, that athlete will not be able to continue.
CB & I TRI is sanctioned by USA Triathlon
(USAT). All USAT rules will be in effect during the event. Protest of penalties assessed for rules infractions must be filed with the USAT head official within 60 minutes after the protesting individual finishes the race.
Annual members must bring their USA Triathlon membership cards with them to pick up their packets.
There will be an optional bike check-in and body marking on Friday, May 2, 2014 at Northshore Park. Must have bike number to bring bike into transition. Note: overnight security at park.
All hydration stations will be supplied with water and a sport drink.
Transition Area Access
Transition will be open from 4:45 - 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 3 (raceday). Transition will re-open no later than 10:30 a.m.
For more athlete information, contact us at 281-210-3900 or .