TWFG Muddy Trails Registration
Online registration for the 2015 TWFG Muddy Trails Bash wil open January 1, 2015.
All races will be capped to ensure safety and a positive race experience for all.
For more information on registering, contact us
- 5K and 10K are chip-timed events, recommended for participants ages 10 and older.
- Little Muddy Kids’ Run is an untimed, noncompetitive, 1-mile event designed to promote fun and fitness for kids of all abilities. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Note: Parents may run with their children. Parent does not need to register for Kids’ Run.
- 2K-9 is a noncompetitive run with your dog. Please make sure that your dog has walked 1.1 miles in warm temperatures before this event. One dog per person.
The following are prohibited from the race course:
- Headphones are permitted, but highly discouraged.
- Wheelchair athletes must wear helmets in accordance with USA Track and Field guidelines.
- Baby strollers / joggers of any type
- In-line skates
- Pets (only from 5K, 10K and Kids Fun Run courses)
Currently this race does not offer refunds. In some cases such as military deployment, pregnancy or death of an immediate family member, we may honor such requests for refunds.