Muddy Trails Registration
Registration Opens January 1, 2014
To be added to our e-mail database for future updates and 2014 registration information, please fill out the online form.
Note: All races will be capped to ensure safety and a positive race experience for all.
For more information on registering, contact us at 281-210-3800.
To be determined
- 5K and 10K are chip-timed events, recommended for participants ages 10 and older.
- Little Muddy Kids’ Run is an untimed, noncompetitive, 1-mile event designed to promote fun and fitness for kids of all abilities. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- Note: Parents may run with their children. Parent does not need to register for Kids’ Run.
- 2K-9 is a noncompetitive run with your dog. Please make sure that your dog has walked 1.1 miles before this event.
The following are prohibited from the race course:
- Headphones are permitted, but highly discouraged.
- Wheelchair athletes must wear helmets in accordance with USA Track and Field guidelines.
- Baby strollers / joggers of any type
- In-line skates
- Pets (only from 5K, 10K and Kids Fun Run courses)
Currently this race does not offer refunds. In some cases such as military deployment, pregnancy or death of an immediate family member, we may honor such requests for refunds.