Dog Park Rules
- Park Hours are from dawn to dusk daily.
- Patrons will use the park at their own risk.
- No other animals may be brought into the fenced area.
- Children under 9 are not permitted in the park. It is strongly urged that young children not be brought to the dog park for their own safety.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the Park.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations and should be healthy and free from contagious disease and parasites.
- Never leave dogs unattended.
- Dogs must be in view of and within voice control of their owner/handler at all times.
- Pinch, choker chains and spiked collars must be removed from dogs prior to entering the dog park.
- Dog's owner/handler must carry a leash with them at all times while in the park.
- Dog's owner/handler are responsible for picking up and disposing of all of their dog's waste.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the park.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- All dogs must be under the control of an adult, and there is a limit of 3 dogs per adult in the park at any time.
- While small, bite-sized training treats are permitted, glass containers, food in bowls, long lasting chews and human food are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or any motorized vehicles.
- Owners/handlers must stop their dogs from digging and are responsible for filling any holes their dog creates.
In an emergency, please contact the Parks Department at 281-210-3900 or call 911.
Dogs' owners/handlers are responsible for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.