Gardening 101; 102
|Gardening 101; 102
Gardening 101 and 102 go beyond the basics, offering water-wise techniques for woodland landscapes. Experts share their wit and wisdom in a three-hour program, providing a guide to create and maintain a beautiful, sustainable landscape.
Reservations are required for the FREE program due to limited seating.
CLASS FULL—REGISTRATION CLOSED!
Gardening 101 – Creating a Sense of Place
- Saturday, February 16, 2013
- 9 a.m. to noon.
- The Woodlands Township Town Hall Board Chambers
- 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard map
- Call for information: 281-210-3800
- Attracting Birds and Butterflies to Your Backyard
Gary Clark, nature columnist for Houston Chronicle, award-winning author and Kathy Adams Clark, professional nature photographer
- The 10 Commandments of Lazy Gardening
Brenda Beust Smith, Houston’s original Lazy Gardener, columnist, author
- Plus, book signing!