|Gardening 101; 102
Gardening 101 and 102 go beyond the basics, offering water-wise, earth-friendly tips and techniques for home landscapes. Experts share their wit and wisdom in a FREE three-hour program, providing a guide to create and maintain a beautiful, sustainable landscape.
Registration Opens January 15, 2016
Gardening 101: How, When and Why to Prune Trees, Shrubs and Perennials
Two speakers--recognized experts--provide a guide to keep landscapes healthy and thriving with proper pruning techniques.
- Date: Saturday, February 13, 2016
- Check-in: 8:30 to 9 a.m.
- Program: 9 a.m. to noon.
- The Woodlands Township Parks, Recreation and Environmental Services Facility
- 8203 Millennium Forest Drive
- Call for information: 281-210-3800
- Topics and Speakers:
- A Pruning Guide for Trees with Allen Selmer, Urban Forester and Certified Arborist
- Rules of Thumb for Pruning Flowering Plants with Linda Crum, Montgomery County Master Gardener
Visit Gardening Events for More Water-Wise Offerings