|Celebrate America Recycles Day
at the 3R Bazaar!
Saturday, November 14, 2015 • 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Woodlands Township
Parks, Recreation and Environmental Services Facility
8203 Millennium Forest Drive
(next to The Woodlands High School)
|Recycle Beyond the Ordinary!
|New Village Challenge for 2015!
Terracycle Oral Care Brigrade
- View guidelines
- Save at home
- Bring to 3 R Bazaar to enter drawing for prizes
- Help your Village win
- Single Use Alkaline Batteries
- AA, AAA, C, D and 9-volt ONLY
- NO rechargeables; NO lead acid batteries
- Flip flops
Donate for ReUse!
- Clean and usable clothing and shoes to Salvation Army
- Eyeglasses for Lions Club
- Old T-shirts to re-purpose
Shop the Buy Recycled Boutique
- Fall trunk show of eco-chic and trendy products
- Gleaned from the studios of artisans and small manufacturers
- Made of recycled and sustainable materials
- Secure, on-site shredding of personal documents
- Suggested donation: five cans or $5 per bag/box
- Benefits Interfaith Food Pantry
- NO businesses
For more information, please call the Environmental Services Department at 281-210-3800.