Timarron and May Valley Park Spraygrounds
Hours of Operation 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
March through September
To operate features, push red button on top of Green (or Blue) post until water features are
running. After 4 minutes, restart by pushing red button again.
FOR YOUR SAFETY WHILE USING THE SPRAYGROUND:
To keep the sprayground a safe and pleasant environment, PLEASE:
- No Lifeguards on Duty; Participate at your own risk!
- Please supervise children at all times.
- To maintain the water quality, all diaper-aged children should where plastic pants with tight -itting elastic at the legs and waist or swim diapers.
- Walk; don't run in and around the sprayground.
- Do not climb on the spray features; use the playground to climb
- Food, pets, smoking, alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited within 10 feet of the sprayground.
- No skateboards, bicycles or other items with wheels on the spray ground surface.
- Leave glass containers at home.
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior and profane language.
- Clear the sprayground area when lightning is spotted.
- Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
- To ensure water quality is maintained, the sprayground may be closed from time to time.
WATER FEATURE RULES
- Non-service animals prohibited.
- Changing diapers within 6 feet of water feature is prohibited.
- Use of the water feature if ill with a contagious disease is prohibited.
- Do not drink water from the water feature.
- Use of the water feature when ill with diarrhea is prohibited.
- In the event of a malfunction, unsanitary condition or any other non-emergency problem, call 281-210-3900.
For questions, comments or concerns please contact The Woodlands Township, Parks and
Recreation Department at (281) 210-3900.