To operate features, push the button on top of the spray activator post until water features are
running. After 4 minutes, restart by pushing the button again. The spray activator post at Sawmill and Shadowbend is brown, at May Valley it is blue and at Timarron it is green.
FOR YOUR SAFETY WHILE USING THE SPRAYGROUND:
To keep the sprayground a safe and pleasant environment, PLEASE:
- No Lifeguards on Duty; Participate at your own risk!
- Please supervise children at all times.
- To maintain the water quality, all diaper-aged children should where plastic pants with tight -itting elastic at the legs and waist or swim diapers.
- Walk; don't run in and around the sprayground.
- Do not climb on the spray features; use the playground to climb
- Food, pets, smoking, alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited within 10 feet of the sprayground.
- No skateboards, bicycles or other items with wheels on the spray ground surface.
- Leave glass containers at home.
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior and profane language.
- Clear the sprayground area when lightning is spotted.
- Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
- To ensure water quality is maintained, the sprayground may be closed from time to time.
WATER FEATURE RULES
- Non-service animals prohibited.
- Changing diapers within 6 feet of water feature is prohibited.
- Use of the water feature if ill with a contagious disease is prohibited.
- Do not drink water from the water feature.
- Use of the water feature when ill with diarrhea is prohibited.
- In the event of a malfunction, unsanitary condition or any other non-emergency problem, call 281-210-3900.
For questions, comments or concerns please contact The Woodlands Township, Parks and
Recreation Department at (281) 210-3900.