TWFG Muddy Trails Bash Athlete Information
Your race packet will contain a TWFG Muddy Trails Bash and race bib. The shirt sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
You must know your bib number to pick up your packet.
Bib Numbers will be e-mailed out the week of the race. They will also be posted on our Web site.
View the 2014 Participant Guide
Event Site Map
View the 2014 site map
Take some great pictures at the event? Share them with us at .
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience. The bag drop will be open at 3 p.m. on race day.
Bag Drop Instructions
- A secured bag drop will open at 3p.m. and be located at Rob Fleming Park.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Bag drop will be organized in three tents.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.
Check back at a later date for more information.
Note: Only the 5K and 10K will be chip-timed.
Awards are given in the following categories in both the 5K and 10K races:
- Top Male and Female Overall
- Top Male and Female Masters (age 40 and up)
- Top three male and female participants in these categories:
- Age 14 and under
- Ages 15-19
- Ages 20-29
- Ages 30-39
- Ages 40-49
- Ages 50-59
- Ages 60-69
- Ages 70 and up
Awards will begin at 6:30 p.m.
2014 Race Timeline (subject to change for 2015)
| 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
|| Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration (if not sold out)
| 3 p.m.
||TWFG Muddy Trails Bash Officially Begins
| 3:30 p.m.
|| Little Muddy Kids’ One-mile Fun Run Begins
| 4 p.m.
|| Chip-timed 5K Race Begins
| 4:20 p.m.
|| Chip-timed 10K Race Begins
| 5 p.m.
|| 2K-9 Fun Run Begins
| 6:30 p.m.
| 8 p.m.
|| TWFG Muddy Trails Bash Ends