Community Flag Program
In Spring 2013, The Woodlands Township Board of Directors approved the Community Flag Program, which states that on six annual holidays, Township staff will raise and remove American flags at the entrances to all 14 village parks*
in The Woodlands.
The observed holidays are:
- President's Day (February, third Monday)
- Memorial Day (May, fourth Monday)
- Flag Day (June 14)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September, first Monday)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
The *14 village parks
located in The Woodlands Township are:
Interested community organizations can apply with the Township to display their own flag at any of the village parks listed above. P
lease call 281-210-3800 for more information.
This program adheres to all relevant parts of the U.S. Flag Code.