Garbage, Recycling and Yard Trimmings
The Woodlands Township contracts with Waste Management to provide efficient, cost effective solid waste service. Targeting waste reduction, the plan includes:
- Trash and recycling carts, yard trimmings and bulky items must be placed at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your service day.
- The weight limit for each cart is 200 pounds.
- Allow 4 feet between each cart and other items to allow space for the automated arm on each truck to operate.
- To schedule cart repair or replacement, or report missed pick-up, please contact Waste Management at 1-800-800-5804 or e-mail e-mail. Request a confirmation number.
- For unresolved service issues, please contact Environmental Services at 281-210-3800 or e-mail.
Moving In / Moving Out
For a trouble-free move, view options and follow guidelines
Service for 2012
New and improved recycling service begins in 2012: