Arts in the Park
March 14, 2015, 2 - 6 p.m.
Rob Fleming Park, 6055 Creekside Forest Drive, The Woodlands TX 77389
This FREE event features local vendors selling original artwork, fun activities and live performances.
- Explore the Kidzone, with bounce houses, a craft station and other fun activities.
- Play Vendor Bingo for a chance to win a prize.
- Get a free water bag with carabiner (while supplies last).
- Cast a vote for the People's Choice award of the Teen Talent Show.
- Concessions will be available for sale.
Interested in being a vendor at this event?
The vendor booth fee is $50 and includes one 10' x 10' tent, a table and two chairs. Vendors may bring additional stands or items needed to display their wares. Vendor Application
The Teen Talent Show
The Teen Talent Show is a chance to catch one of the most exciting teen events in The Woodlands. This competition is for talented teen performers between 13 and 18 years old. The contestants may include singers, dancers, comedians, actors, magicians, and other individual and group acts. All performers must submit an application and audition to compete. Application - Flier
Audition one of three easy ways:
1. Drop-off a recording at The Woodlands Recreation Center by 8 p.m. on Friday, February 13, 2015.
2. Email a performance link to by 8 p.m. on February 13, 2015.
3. Attend live auditions on February 16, 2015, from 6 - 9 p.m. at The Woodlands Recreation Center.
The audition application deadline is Friday, February 13, 2015 at 5 p.m. Applications can be mailed to or dropped off at The Woodlands Recreation Center, 5310 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, Texas 77381. Applications may also be faxed to 936-273-5438.
Interested in being a sponsor for this event?
Please contact Megan Lichenstein, Development Manager at or 281-210-3902.
Interested in providing concessions at this event?
Have a food truck and want to sell concessions at this event? Please email