|Gardening 101; 102
Gardening 101 and 102 go beyond the basics, offering water-wise, earth-friendly tips and techniques for home landscapes. Experts share their wit and wisdom in a FREE three-hour program, providing a guide to create and maintain a beautiful, sustainable landscape.
Gardening 102: Tasteful Landscapes.
Two speakers--recognized experts--share inspiration and tools for adding edibles to yards and gardens.
- Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015
- Check-in: 8:30 to 9 a.m.
- Program: 9 a.m. to noon.
- The Woodlands Township Town Hall Board Chambers
- 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard Map
- Call for information: 281-210-3800
- Topics and Speakers:
- Adding Edibles to the Landscape with Dany Millikin, co-owner Edible Earth Resources and T.V. personality.
- Herbal Companions: Attracting Beneficial Insects to the Garden with Ann Wheeler, herbal curator and herb garden consultant to Arbor Gate Nursery.
Visit Gardening Events for More Water-Wise Offerings