February 2021 Election
WEATHER NOTICE AND RESCHEDULING OF CONVENIENCE VOTING AND ELECTION DAY
Due to the unprecedented weather event that has closed the Township offices for the first half of this week, the entire February voting period will move back one week. Even if the offices reopen later in the week, early voting will not be held this week, and Election Day will not be held this Saturday, February 20. Convenience voting will move to next week (week of Feb. 22) and Election Day will move to Saturday, Feb. 27, 2021. Please see revised dates and times below.
Elections and Uncontested Races
Filing has closed for the February 2021 election for Residential Design Review Committees and Village Association positions.
Elections will not be held for any Residential Design Review Committee or Village Association that did not have a contested race as of 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 21, 2021. Candidates in the uncontested races will be seated in accordance with the entity’s bylaws, and filling of any remaining vacancies will also proceed in accordance with the entity’s bylaws.
See below for a list of elections and uncontested races.
Elections to be held
- Alden Bridge Residential Design Review Committee
- Cochran’s Crossing Residential Design Review Committee
- Creekside Park Village Association
- Grogan’s Mill Village Association
- Indian Springs Village Association
No election/No contested races
- Alden Bridge Village Association
- Cochran’s Crossing Village Association
- College Park Residential Design Review Committee
- College Park Village Association
- Creekside Park Residential Design Review Committee
- Grogan’s Mill Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs (WCA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs (TWA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Panther Creek Residential Design Review Committee
- Panther Creek Village Association
- Sterling Ridge Residential Design Review Committee
- Sterling Ridge Village Association
Voting Information: Revised Dates Below
Election Day is February 27, 2021.
All voting for the contested races for Residential Design Review Committees and Village Associations noted in the “Elections to be held” list (see above) will take place at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, located at 2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
Convenience voting: Monday, February 22, through Friday, February 26, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Election Day: Saturday, February 27, 2021, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information regarding the February elections, please call 281-210-3800.
If you are interested in serving on a village association that has openings, please contact the village president or attend an upcoming village association meeting (www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/563/Village-Associations). If you are interested in serving on a Residential Design Review Committee with vacancies, please contact The Woodlands Township Covenant Administration Department at 281-210-3800.