Residents and contractors may submit their property improvement applications by email, regular mail or in person.
Email applications and plans to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail or in person: The Woodlands Township Covenant Administration, 2801 Technology Forest Blvd., The Woodlands, TX 77381, Telephone 281-210-3800
The Covenant Administration Department staff will review the applications for completeness and respond to applicants in a timely manner.
Please note: If your property is in the Cantwell Forest, Avalon Oaks or Dulcimer Woods Neighborhoods of Grogan’s Forest (otherwise described as Sections 5, 6 & 7 of Grogan’s Forest College Park) you may need to apply through the City of Shenandoah. For more information and a map, please visit the Grogan's Forest Sect. 5,6,7 webpage.
View Application Forms
- Residential Application Forms (and instructions)
- Commercial Application Forms
- DSC Volunteer Application Form
- RDRC Volunteer Application Form
- Short Term Rental Application Form
- Qualified Inspectors List
- Variance Form
- Compliance Deposit Schedule
- Home Improvement Process
- Appendix A Fence Designs