Residential Application Forms
Please select an application from the list below. Follow the How to Apply for an Improvement to Your Residential Property instructions. Complete the form and submit it by email, in person or through U.S. mail along with the appropriate paperwork to:
The Woodlands Township, Covenant Administration Department
2801 Technology Forest Boulevard
The Woodlands, Texas, 77381
Compliance deposits will not be collected upon application submittal. After the complete application has been processed staff will contact the owner with the correct amounts to submit. Please submit your compliance deposits (check or money order only) and Compliance Deposit Form by mail to:
The Woodlands Township, Covenant Administration Departmentc/o Martin Gantt2801 Technology Forest BoulevardThe Woodlands, Texas, 77381
Please review the 'how to apply" section of the application to ensure all required documents for consideration for approval are submitted.
Applications for Committee Review
To be considered for a Residential Design Review Committee meeting*, a completed application and supporting documents must be submitted by 5:30 p.m. Monday, the week prior to the meeting.
- View RDRC Meeting Dates and Submittal Deadlines.
- *Any application for improvement, eligible for staff approval will continue to be reviewed as they are submitted and do not have to be submitted by the above deadlines.
DEMOLITION APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: All standard demolition applications including homes, pool etc. will require an inspection and a Compliance Deposit of $125. Submit a Qualified Inspector Form, the Compliance Deposit Schedule and the $125 deposit with the application. Deposits should be cash or check from the property owner.
Send all applications, documents and plans to Covad@thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
- 2.2 Air Conditioning Unit
- 2.0 Attached Building
- 2.0 Attached Structure (Patio Cover, Gazebo, Awning, Etc.)
- 3.1 Business in the Home
- 2.1 Color
- 2.3 Compost Bin
- 2.1 Demolition
- 2.1 Detached Building
- 2.1 Detached Structure (Patio Cover, Gazebo, Awning, Etc.)
- 2.4 Dog House / Dog Run
- 2.5 Driveways, Decks and Paving
- 2.8 Exterior Lighting
- 2.6 Fences and Pool Barriers
- 2.2 Generator
- 2.1 Home Improvement / Incidental
- 2.0 Home / Garage Construction
- 2.7 Landscaping and Tree Removal
- 2.1 Material (Garage Door)
- 2.1 Material (Roof)
- 2.1 Material (Siding)
- 2.9 Play Structure / Trampoline / Putting Green
- 2.10 Political Signs
- 2.11 Satellite Dish Antennae / HD Antennae
- 3.2 Screened Structures for Trash & Recycle Carts
- 3.7 Short Term Rental Facility Application
- 2.12 Signs and Flags on Residential Lots
- 2.14 Sport Courts and Batting Cages on Residential Lots
- 3.4 Street Right of Way
- 2.13 Swimming Pools and Spas
- 2.7 Yard Structure