Packet Pickup - Thursday, October 5, 2023 through Friday, October 6, 20238:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Woodlands Township Townhall
2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
Please enter through the Board Chambers entrance.
PLEASE NOTE: Only participants who have pre-registered and paid for Race Day Packet Pickup will be allowed to pick up their packets Race Day morning.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change)
|7 a.m.||One 4 Texas Kids' Fun Run Start|
|7:30 a.m.||3.1 Armadillo Run 5K Race Start|
|7:35 a.m.||10-Mile Wheelchair Division Race Start**|
|7:40 a.m.||Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas 10-Mile Race Start|
|9:30 a.m.||Awards Ceremony|
**Applies ONLY to participants racing in a wheelchair, handcycle and/or duo teams. NOTE: Per USATF sanction and insurance requirements, strollers are not permitted on the course. For the comfort and safety of all participants, baby strollers, baby joggers, in-line skating, dogs on leashes and bicycles are all prohibited on the course.
Course Time Limits
To ensure that roads re-open to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, course time limits will be strictly enforced. Roads will re-open on a rolling basis at an approximate 16-minutes per mile pace. All the roads need to be opened by 10:30 a.m. As long as runners maintain this pace, there should be no problems.
Please start at your appropriate pace markers so as not to crowd the first two miles. Overcrowding causes safety issues and an overall poor experience.
Remember: Your official/chip time does not start until you cross the start line.
A cut-off location will be enforced on the course. Runners/walkers who do not reach the cut-off location by this time will be stopped and shuttled to the finish line area. Please Note: This is timing tag time, not gun time.
If a participant's pace falls below the course time limit (16 minutes per mile pace), they will have two options:
- Increase their pace within the event's minimum pace. If not, the racer will be disqualified and will need to fill out a form.
- Racers can board a sag wagon that will take them back to the finish line for the post-race party or they will be diverted to the pathway system, where they must obey all traffic signals, where applicable.
AccommodationsAthlete accommodations will be posted here at a later date.
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.
View your race photos online at www.raceshots.net. All photos will be available for quick, easy online purchase 2-3 days after the event. Any questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Did you take some great photos at the event? Please share them with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.