Reserving a Community PoolRent a pool for a birthday party, neighborhood gathering, family reunion, sports team celebration or any social event. Lifeguards are required and provided.
Available to rent during pool season! For more details, please call 281-210-3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pool Rental Fees - 2 Hour Rental
(As of March 5, 2021)
|Tier A (Village Pools)||Tier B (Mid-Size Pools)||Tier C|
|Resident $350 | Non-Resident $550|| Resident $400 | Non-Resident $600|| Resident $1,200 | Non-Resident $1,400|
Pool Reservation Policy*
All pool prices reflect pool attendance of up to 300 people at Rob Fleming Aquatic Center, and 150 people at all other pools. There will be an additional charge of $1 per person over these attendance amounts to be billed after reservation. Everyone who enters the pool gate is counted toward attendance for party whether or not they enter the water.
Aquatics Facility Refund Policy*
- 10 or MORE DAYS PRIOR TO RENTAL - Full monetary refund (minus $5 transaction fee) back to credit card or check refund *Check refunds may take up to three weeks.
- 1 to 9 DAYS PRIOR TO RENTAL - No monetary refunds: Full amount applied as a credit to Township account for future use. Must be at least 24 hours prior to reservation start time to receive credit for future use
- DAY OF RENTAL - No refunds or credits. See inclement weather policy in the case of weather-related conditions the day of rental.
Inclement Weather Policy
- All aquatics facilities are subject to inclement weather use rules to protect our facility guests (i.e., lightning, thunder, heavy rains, etc). A no-show/no-call will result in the loss of the rental fee.
- If inclement weather prohibits entry into the water before the rental starts, permit holders may choose to cancel their rental but must do so no later than 15 minutes after the rental start time via notification to the afterhours line or pool staff on-site. Permit holders may reschedule (subject to availability) or receive a credit for the full amount of their reservation fee to their Township account for future use.
- If inclement weather prohibits entry into the water before the first half of the rental concludes, a credit of 50% will be issued back to the permit holders Township account for future use.
- After the first half of the rental concludes, no credit or refunds will be given for inclement weather.
Party Use Form
Party sponsors will receive a Party Use Form from the lead lifeguard. The purpose of the form is to ensure a successful party while providing an opportunity for party sponsors to give feedback. It also documents the number of party attendees, cleanliness of the facility before and after the party, and requires the party sponsor's signature.
*A $5.00 transfer fee will apply if requested for each facility rental.
- Afterhours Line 281-210-3900 ext.9
- The Recreation Center at Bear Branch Park 281-210-3950
- The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park 281-516-7348