Fees and Registration
Online RegistrationRegistration for the 2020 Woodforest Bank TRI will open on December 1, 2019. *If the race has not sold out, online registration will close at midnight on Thursday, April 2, 2020. Those interested in registering for the 2020 race may do so in person at Bikeland from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. or at Northshore Park from 8 to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 3, 2020.
Click here to register online.
- Woodforest Bank TRI is open to both beginners and experienced triathletes.
- The minimum age to participate is 13 years. Race age is determined by one's age on December 31 of the race year.
- Due to road opening times, course times limits are strictly enforced. View Athlete Information for details.
- The Qualified/Open Category is recommended for highly competitive and experienced athletes.
- The Individual/Age Group Category is the standard registration category for participants wanting to race in their age group (corresponding to the athlete's age as of December 31, 2020).
- The Clydesdale Category is available for men only weighing a minimum of 220 pounds. If an athlete chooses to race in this division, they must begin the race in the Clydesdale wave (not age group) or will be disqualified.
- The Athena Category is available for women only weighing a minimum of 165 pounds. If an athlete chooses to race in this division, they must begin the race in the Athena wave (not age group) or will be disqualified.
- The race will be capped to ensure safety and a positive race experience for all.
We have a "no refund policy" in regards to weather cancellations of any kind as well as changes to the race after registration. Unforeseen changes can occur at any time no matter how finalized anything seems to be. Any changes made to the race are done after careful consideration, usually due to safety concerns that arise after the race has been planned. We do everything we can to create a better, safer, more enjoyable experience for all participants.
Purchase Event Protection
Booking Protect is offered through ACTIVE Network and provides insurance to participants so they can get their entry fees back if they can’t participate in running events for covered reasons. The product, called Booking Protect, is located in the registration path on Active and can be purchased on the Check-Out page. All claims and refunds will go through Booking Protect.