View 5K Bib Numbers
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 through Friday, February 18, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Woodlands Township Townhall
2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
Please enter through the main lobby entrance.
* If you are picking up your packet on Race Day, it is recommended to arrive an hour early in case of lines.
* Participants who have pre-registered and paid for race day packet pickup will be allowed to pickup their packets on the morning of the race.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change)
- 1 p.m. Race Day Packet Pickup (must pre-register and pay for Race Day Packet Pickup) at The Lodge at Rob Fleming Park will close promptly at 2:45 p.m.
- 3 p.m. Muddy Trails 5K Race Start
- 4 p.m. Awards Ceremony
- 6 p.m. Event ends
Athlete accommodations will be posted here at a later date.
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.