The packet pickup schedule will be posted at a later date.
If you are picking up your packet on Race Day, it is recommended to arrive an hour early in case of line.
Your race packet will contain a Muddy Trails Bash participant T-shirt and race bib. Shirt sizes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change)
- 12 p.m. Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration at The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park (if not sold out)
- 3 p.m. Muddy Trails Bash Begins, Little Muddy Kids' One-Mile Fun Run Start/Registration Closes
- 3:30 p.m. Chip-Timed 10K Race Start
- 3:50 p.m. Chip-Timed 5K Race Start
- 4:15 p.m. 2K-9 Fun Run Start/Packet Pickup Closes
- 6:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
- 8 p.m. Post-Race Celebration Ends
Accommodations will be posted at a later date.
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.